We also strive to encourage participation in sports by not limiting those who can play in 7th grade. Competition is important, but it is not our number one goal. In 8th grade, however, there are cuts, which becomes more of a springboard for high school sports teams. Many of the goals are still the same, but the competition element is heightened and students are encouraged to seek out their talents and abilities.
Because of our close relationship with Holland Christian Schools we are able to provide a wide variety of sports opportunities. We work together to offer these opportunities that we wouldn't be able to provide on our own. It's also a great way for kids to get to know each other before heading to high school together.
- ZCS game changes will be posted here and on the Athletics Calendar page by 2:45pm on Game Days. For Holland Christian Co-Op sports cancellations call 616-820-3250.
- Middle School students are required by MHSAA rules to have a physical on file in order to participate in the 2017-18 sports year. The form needs to be on file in our school office before tryouts/practices begin. Middle School physical forms are available in our middle school office or by clicking the link below.
- New 2017-18 Physical Form
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Spring Sports Start Dates:
7th Girls Soccer: Tues., March 208th Girls Soccer: Mon., March 197th Boys Baseball: Mon., March 208th Boys Baseball: Mon., March 19Middle School Track: Fri., April 13Boys Tennis at HC: Mon., March 19