You are invited to the ZCS Endowment Fund Golf Outing! This is a family-friendly, 18-hole, four person scramble benefitting the ZCS Endowment Fund.
Saturday, September 8 at Winding Creek Golf Course
Golfers of all ages and skill-level are encouraged to join us! Anyone who enjoys golfing is invited!
- 11:45 a.m. Lunch Begins
- 1:00 p.m. Shot Gun Start
- $75 per golfer, $25 per teacher or student golfer
- 18 holes, scramble without handicap, cart provided
- Register as a foursome, a pair or an individual!
- Consider playing with a son, daughter, or grandchild!
- Pig roast dinner and door prizes follows golfing
- Non-golfers who are Friends of the ZCS Endowment are welcome to join us for the dinner too! (Donations for food will be accepted)
- Prizes for division winners: Open, Couples (two men and two women), Student/Staff division (2 out of 4 players are students or staff members)
- Tee Sponsorships are still available for $350! If you'd like to sponsor a hole, please contact Mandy Cooper at 879-0312. We'll make a sign with your business' name on it and place it at the tee!
There are three easy ways to register. Choose the method that works best for you!
- Download the registration form, fill it out and mail in your registration and payment to ZCS Golf Outing, 334 W. Central Ave., Zeeland, MI 49464 or pay at the event upon arrival
- Register online and pay by cash/check by mailing your payment to ZCS Golf Outing, 334 W. Central Ave., Zeeland, MI 49464 or pay at the event upon arrival
- Register online and pay by credit card (Additional fees for credit card processing apply!)
Passing the Baton
Each of us has been given the responsibility to pass on our faith to those around us. At Zeeland Christian, one of the ways we do that is by physically passing a baton back and forth. Each student receives a baton when they start at ZCS. Inside the baton is a piece of paper. Each year, the student's teacher will write a note of spiritual encouragement. The batons travel with the student the entire time they are at Zeeland Christian. By Eighth Grade, students will have 8-9 years of notes from teachers about how the teachers have seen God working in the child's life.