Teaching kids to love God and to love others through team sports and athletics.
- ZCS game changes will be posted here by 2:45pm on Game Days. For Holland Christian Co-Op sports cancellations call 616-820-3250.
- Students are required by MHSAA rules to have a physical after April 15, 2014 to participate in the 2014-15 sports year. The form needs to be on file in our school office before tryouts/practice begins. Forms are available in our middle school office or by printing one off.
- Concussion Information Sheet
Note: Track Practice will start after spring break
Monday, March 30
- Girls Soccer Game at Creekside 4, 5:15pm
- Boys Baseball practice
Tuesday, March 31
Wed., April 1
- Girls Soccer Game Home 4, 5:15pm
- Boys Baseball Practice
Thur., April 2
Fri., April 3
IMPORTANT ATHLETICS LINKS
- ZCS Athletics Philosophy
- Game Directions
- ZCS Sports Seasons
- ZCS Co-Op Sports
- Concussion Information
- Athletics FAQs
Middle School at ZCS
You notice we call this space between 6th-8th grades "Middle School." Not "Junior High." That's because middle schoolers aren't junior high schoolers. They are kids in the middle of drastic changes throughout their bodies that are reflected in how they think, how they act and how they learn. At Zeeland Christian Middle School, our teaching staff embraces this unique phase of life and enjoys leading their students through it.
One of the most unique aspects of ZCMS is the way we help kids make good choices. We do not have ZERO HOURS or DETENTION or any of the discipline tactics most parents grew up with. Instead, the teachers rely on creating relationships with students and guiding them along the way. What happens if a student makes a poor choice? Then, they experience the natural consequences of their actions. Yes, it's more work for the staff. But we believe strongly that punishment alone will not help our students grow into the people God created them to be. If you'd like to learn more about "natural consequences" and some of the tactics we use, we recommend reading the book, "Love & Logic."