Teaching kids to love God and to love others through team sports and athletics.
- ZCS game changes will be posted here by 2:45pm on Game Days. For Holland Christian Co-Op sports cancellations call 616-820-3250.
- Middle School students are required by MHSAA rules to have a physical on file in order to participate in the 2016-17 sports year. The form needs to be on file in our school office before tryouts/practice begins. Middle School physical forms are available in our middle school office or by printing one off.
- HC Middle School physical forms
- Concussion Information Sheet
Weekly Schedule at ZCS
- 7th Z1 Game at Allendale Chr. 4pm
- 7th Z2 Game at Byron Center Chr. 4pm
- 8th boys basketball game Home 4pm
- 8th boys basketball practice at ZCS
- 8th basketball practice
- 8th boys basketball Game TBD 4pm
- 8th boys practice
- 8th boys basketball tournament game at South Christian HS (12pm or 12:30pm)
Important Athletics Links
- ZCS Athletics Philosophy
- Game Directions
- ZCS Sports Seasons
- ZCS Co-Op Sports
- Concussion Information
- Athletics FAQs
Middle School at ZCS
You notice we call this space between 6th-8th grades "Middle School." Not "Junior High." That's because middle schoolers aren't junior high schoolers. They are kids in the middle of drastic changes throughout their bodies that are reflected in how they think, how they act and how they learn. At Zeeland Christian Middle School, our teaching staff embraces this unique phase of life and enjoys leading their students through it.
One of the most unique aspects of ZCMS is the way we help kids make good choices. We do not have ZERO HOURS or DETENTION or any of the discipline tactics most parents grew up with. Instead, the teachers rely on creating relationships with students and guiding them along the way. What happens if a student makes a poor choice? Then, they experience the natural consequences of their actions. Yes, it's more work for the staff. But we believe strongly that punishment alone will not help our students grow into the people God created them to be. If you'd like to learn more about "natural consequences" and some of the tactics we use, we recommend reading the book, "Love & Logic."