It's our goal to help each student develop their God-given gifts and talents to redeem every part of His world.
Technology is an important part of learning, expanding the classroom beyond traditional limits of time and space. Technology enables us to respond more effectively to the unique learning styles of today’s students. Technology expands our sense of community by changing the way teachers, students, and parents are able to interact with each other.
Our technology goals for students:
- Equip students to use technology to impact the world for Christ.
- Improve the quality of student learning and academic achievement as they develop knowledge and skills for the future world of work.
- Teach students discernment and the ethical use of technology.
- Provide greater access to educational opportunities, formative assessments, and differentiated instruction by providing one-to-one access to laptops for students for any time, anywhere learning.
- Improve communications among students, parents, and teachers.
- Equip students to be lifelong learners.