It is our deepest desire that all families who want to attend
Zeeland Christian School are able to afford it.
Tuition Reduction Incentive Plan
TRIP allows families to buy gift cards for good and services in this community and then have a percentage of that purchase go directly into their tuition account.
Many families save hundreds of dollars a year using this plan. Enlist the support of extended family and possibly save over $1,000 a year!
If you'd like more information on this program, call Deb at 616.772.2609 or read more on the registration page.
Placing a TRIP Order
TRIP orders must be received by 11:00 on Tuesday and are available starting the following Tuesday. Pick up is available in the school office during regular office hours (M-F).
Instant TRIP certificates for selected merchants are also available from the office on Fridays from 11:00 to 1:00 on school days. These are available on a first-come/first served basis and do not need to be pre-ordered.
- You may now use your credit card to purchase TRIP. You will need to enter your information at shopwithscrip.com. You can use a VISA or Mastercard. Your rebate will remain unchanged, but there is a 2.6% charge for using the credit card.
- 9% Rebate on Champs Books! Beginning November 11 Champs Books will be available through TRIP. They may be purchased at Instant TRIP or online.
- Ditto is new to TRIP. $20 gift cards at a 4.5% rebate.
- ThankScriping Day. ThankScriping Day only happens 3 times a year. On these days you can earn up to 21% with 100+ bonuses on eGift cards and reloads—for 1 day only. Shop brands like Starbucks, DSW, Barnes & Noble, and many more. www.shopwithscrip.com
$500 CREDIT FOR NEW FAMILIES!
Families who enroll in the TRIP program are able to build tuition credit by enrolling and participating in the program. The sooner a family is enrolled in the program, the sooner they can begin building tuition credit. It is even possible to enroll in the program before your child is of school age.
To encourage participation in the TRIP program, Zeeland Christian is offering one $500 credit for new families through their TRIP account. The credit is applied when the oldest child enters first grade. To be eligible, families must take the following steps:
• Enroll in the TRIP program while your child is in preschool (or before).
• Participate in the TRIP program by purchasing certificates to use at area businesses.
• Once your child has completed preschool and kindergarten at Zeeland Christian, your $500 credit will be applied to their first-grade tuition.
• Be aware that while you may sign up for the TRIP program at any time, you must enroll by January of your child's preschool year to be eligible for the $500.
• An exception is made for families whose children do not attend preschool but enter school when they go to kindergarten. These families will still be eligible for the $500 if they enroll and participate while their child is in kindergarten.
Online reloads: After you have used the original balance you can reload the card with any amount the retailer allows. If you order it before 3:00 pm it will typically be reloaded overnight!
There are a few things to keep in mind:
1. You must purchase the original card through TRIP.
2. You must register the card at shopwithscrip.com and reload it through them (not at stores).
3. You need to pay for the order with PrestoPay (secure online payment system).
ScripNow is electronic certificates delivered to your email within minutes of ordering online. You can also choose to send them as an eGift to someone else.