It is our deepest desire that all families who want to attend
Zeeland Christian School are able to afford it.
Tuition Reduction Incentive Plan
TRIP allows families to buy gift cards for good and services in this community and then have a percentage of that purchase go directly into their tuition account.
Many families save hundreds of dollars a year using this plan. Enlist the support of extended family and possibly save over $1,000 a year!
If you'd like more information on this program, call Deb at 616.772.2609 or read more on the registration page.
Placing a TRIP Order
TRIP orders must be received by 11:00 on Tuesday and are available starting the following Tuesday. Pick up is available in the school office during regular office hours (M-F).
Instant TRIP certificates for selected merchants are also available from the office on Fridays from 11:00 to 1:00 on school days. These are available on a first-come/first served basis and do not need to be pre-ordered.
- The Summer TRIP dates are June 11 & 25, July 9 & 23 and August 6 & 20.
- All online orders are due by 11:00 on the above dates.
- They will be available on the next TRIP Tuesday. TRIP will be available for pick up any time the school office is open(Remember if you pay with PrestoPay that the money is deducted from your account the day you place your order)
- There will be TRIP on June 4 with orders available on June 11.
- Instant TRIP during the summer will be available on the above Tuesdays in the TRIP office from 9:00-10:30.
- Regular weekly TRIP will resume September 3, and Instant TRIP will move back to Friday on September 6.
$500 CREDIT FOR NEW FAMILIES!
Families who enroll in the TRIP program are able to build tuition credit by enrolling and participating in the program. The sooner a family is enrolled in the program, the sooner they can begin building tuition credit. It is even possible to enroll in the program before your child is of school age.
To encourage participation in the TRIP program, Zeeland Christian is offering one $500 credit for new families through their TRIP account. The credit is applied when the oldest child enters first grade. To be eligible, families must take the following steps:
• Enroll in the TRIP program while your child is in preschool (or before).
• Participate in the TRIP program by purchasing certificates to use at area businesses.
• Once your child has completed preschool and kindergarten at Zeeland Christian, your $500 credit will be applied to their first-grade tuition.
• Be aware that while you may sign up for the TRIP program at any time, you must enroll by January of your child's preschool year to be eligible for the $500.
• An exception is made for families whose children do not attend preschool but enter school when they go to kindergarten. These families will still be eligible for the $500 if they enroll and participate while their child is in kindergarten.
Online reloads: After you have used the original balance you can reload the card with any amount the retailer allows. If you order it before 3:00 pm it will typically be reloaded overnight!
There are a few things to keep in mind:
1. You must purchase the original card through TRIP.
2. You must register the card at shopwithscrip.com and reload it through them (not at stores).
3. You need to pay for the order with PrestoPay (secure online payment system).
ScripNow is electronic certificates delivered to your email within minutes of ordering online. You can also choose to send them as an eGift to someone else.